Transtech Customs Clearing Services
Transtech Packers and Movers are certified Customs Clearance Agents for Air and Sea cargo. We are in the business of cargo forwarding, transportation and shipping of import and export cargo with various services. We provide you an entire Global Freight Forwarding Service. We handle every type of shipment, whether it is by Air, Sea, Rail or Road. When we move goods of our customers, our main purpose is to reach your goods to the final designation within time with safely and securely. We are a renowned freight forwarding agency offering quality freight forwarding services in India. We have highly – qualified professionals, they have detailed information about customs regulations and tariff schedules and keep them abreast of the amendment made in the law and administrative regulations. This helps in trouble-free clearance of the cargo. We provide all before and after shipment services together with the help of export and import regulations, facilitate clients to complete their business transactions without any obstacle in least possible duration. As a reputed Customs Clearance Agents our duty is to provide top Quality of air and sea cargo Global freight forwarding services.
Customs Clearing Services for Import consignments:
- Preceding Documentation – At the moment proceed set of documents arriving, the documentation procedure starts with admiration to arrangement of items for the greatest possible benefit to the client with reference to different Custom Notifications/exemptions etc. Which are being inspected by of Expert teams. The pro-expectancy of problems with our professional they help our clientele doesn’t only avoid heavy demurrage, confinement charges but also avoid the delay in clearance etc. which account for the enormous financial defeat.
- Pre-alert Note – After essential official procedures are completed, the Customer is aware as regards to the “Custom Duty” and other constitutional expenses. The Customer can plan payment of goods and logistics, this can be done before the consignment arrival at the factory or go-down
Necessary Documentations for Imports in India:
- Original Invoice
- Original Packing list
- Bill of Lading authorized by the Importer & Bank
- Insurance documentation
- Purchase Order & Letter of Credit (if any)
- Price listing / Sale agreement
- Import permit (if the article needs License)
Customs Clearance Services for Export consignments:
- Cargo Start on – The shipping process begins with cargo pick up from the seller’s industrial plant. The freight then moved to warehouse close to the port loading by rail, air or road, depending upon the quantity of cargo and shipping time limit.
- Pre-alert Note –After essential formalities are finished at customs & port and the container is loaded on the ship, we forward a message with the required shipping documents.
We aware of the importance of the “Transport Time for clearance” and therefore we put our best to clear any particular shipments at the earliest feasible time. We normally clear within two or three working days for Import & Export after acceptance of all the documents.